Why I Love My Job?


I am of the kind whom people tell stories about, the person who has followed his dreams and turned his passion into his profession.
Naval architecture has been my passion since I was 8. I was pursuing to figure out how objects behave on the water surface. Whenever I was near to a shore, I could gaze on the vessels sailing through the sea and examine the curves of the boats pulled ashore for hours.

I had figured out how an object can floats in the water when I reached my 10s and understand how ships can stand stable on the surface of a liquid when I was 11, following several experiments of my model ships and toys, extremely primitive objects yet sufficiently useful.

I wasn't such a promising student during my University semesters. All I focused on was understanding the reasons of the phenomenons, the methods of design processes, engineering approaches and the things I was curious about. Although, I had spent hours in libraries, I had never really considered the exams so much, until I realized I should be aware of the realities of the life, the common values of the market, which, I think, I haven't succeeded yet. However, I believe in that I am a Naval Architect both from the ranks and from the academy. I love my job, especially when I can design and develop unique solutions. Otherwise, It wouldn't be possible to be a 3D designer and a Design Engineer at the same time.

And now, I decided to improve my abilities and expertise as a software developer. Not an easy decision after so many years of experience. Still I will proceed. I believe that I will be more productive if I improve my newly earned skills. When I learned coding and developed software solutions, programming skills had become my new passion. Now, I open my sails towards the new horizons.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Deniz Kurdu / tasarım ve çizim aşaması

Doğaya Bakış

Deniz Kurdu - Yelken Direği